Action Cameras are great especially if you love travelling and adventures. Today, In this post, I’ll be sharing the list of 15 Best Action Camera Under $100.
This post is an ultimate resource for people who are low on budget and looking for the best choices from the market.
Well, if budget is not your problem, then I will highly recommend you to go with the GoPro Hero 9. It is an ultimate camera that stands at the top for almost everything. I am personally using the GoPro series from last 5 Years and that beast is no doubt a wonder machine. You can check the latest price by clicking here.
If you are looking for an option that comes under $100 budget, than you can go with the 15 best picks I have created for you.
Best Action Camera Under $100 in 2021
- 1. AKASO EK7000 Pro
- 2. SJCAM SJ8 Air
- 3. Apeman A80
- 4. Polaroid Cube Act II
- 5. AKASO Brave 6
- 6. Vivitar DVR783HD
- 7. AKASO V50X
- 8. YI Action Camera
- 9. Victure AC920
- 10. APEMAN A100
- 11. Campark X20
- 12. VTech Kidizoom
- 13. Crosstour Sports
- 14. Dragon Touch
- 15. Victure AC700
1. AKASO EK7000 Pro
AKASO EK700 Pro is the best action camera under $100 budget that captures everything you want it to. Because of it’s capturing ability, you can easily shoot the best content on the go. The way it shoots the world will definitely amaze you, especially for the price range of the camera. With Akaso, You can easily record videos at 4K/30fps quality and 1080p/60fps quality. It produces the best colors and crystal clear videos that will cherish the output you want. If you are a scuba diver or going for a vacation on a beach, then it can capture underwater movements for up to 98ft/30M.
The 170-degree wide-angle lens enables you to capture more things in one frame. It has various shooting modes that will help you to shoot comfortably, this makes it easy for beginners. You can even instantly share the data to your smartphone or other devices via flexible connectivity such as Wi-Fi. This is a time-saving feature that allows you to share your shots on the go. You easily make your choice by going through the section below, where I personally talk about what I like and what I don’t.
What I like about AKASO EK7000 Pro Action Camera
- Splash and Waterproof up to 98ft/30M
- Capture images of 12MP and record videos up to 4K Ultra HD at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps.
- Easy Accessibility via Wireless Wrist Remote Control
- Instantly share with flexible connectivity
- Various Shooting Modes
- Comfortable grip with the Best Quality Shoot
What I don’t like about AKASO EK7000 Pro Action Camera
- Low Battery Life
- Doesn’t have in-built image stabilization
2. SJCAM SJ8 Air
SJCAM SJ8 Air is our second choice when it comes to choosing the best action camera under $100. It’s a very comfortable camera that makes the shooting experience better for beginners. The comfortable grip for holding the camera makes everything easy. It is equipped with a Novatek chipset. One of the best features of SJCAM is great speed along with next-level stabilization. It lets you shoot up to 160-degree wide-angle and 7G lens to capture wide-angle shots. The -3 FOV will help you to capture a 170-degree wide view.
This camera is covered with a waterproof case that allows you to go deep into the water and capture the underwater experience. You can easily record videos of 1296p/30fps. According to me, it is one of the best action cameras for beginners that can produce HD videos. You can use your phone as a remote control because of it’s SJCam App. These were the few amazing features of SJCAM SJ8 Air. Below, you can see my personal opinionabout this camera.
What I like about SJCAM SJ8 Air Action Camera
- Sturdy Metal Body with a Waterproof Case
- Capture the maximum 170-degree wide view.
- Comes up with a 14MP Panasonic sensor for detailed image quality
- 2.33″ IPS touch screen for easy accessibility.
- Flexible Connectivity with Smart Phones
What I don’t like about SJCAM SJ8 Air Action Camera
- Low battery life (1000mAH battery)
- Quite Heavy
3. Apeman A80
Apeman A80 is our third choice for the best action camera under $100 that comes with a fixed lens. It also has some extraordinary features that will blow your mind. The camera comes with various shooting modes that allow you to shoot comfortably and smoothly in adventurous areas. You can use modes such as time-lapse, underwater, etc to create diversity in your content. The Apeman A80 can zoom up to 8x that won’t diminish the quality of images and videos.
You can capture videos of 4K/60fps with faster frame processing. This camera has two modes, automatic and professional. It has 6 professional modes to adapt with the weather conditions and make capture effortlessly. It has in-built Gyro Stabilization and Distortion Correction. This is the best part of Apeman A80 that the major action camera misses. These were the extraordinary basic features, you can read my personal opinion below to understand better.
What I like about Apeman A80 Action Camera
- It has integrated Wi-Fi connectivity with HDMI output.
- Waterproof up to 40M
- 1050mAH Dual Battery for Long Life
- Gyro Stabilization and Distortion Correction
- 2 inches touch screen display
- Different Shooting Modes and Filters
- 4K/60fps HD Recording with an 8x Zoom Lens.
What I don’t like about Apeman A80 Action Camera
- The audio quality is not that good.
4. Polaroid Cube Act II
Polaroid Cube Act II is next in the list of best action camera under $100. The Polaroid Cube has looks exactly like a cube, which makes it easier to carry and place on any surface. It’s the looks of the camera that may make you feel that it’s worth spending money. When it comes to the price of this camera, it is very affordable & reasonable. The size of the Polaroid Cube is so small that it can even fit in your fist. You can easily carry it in your pocket, bag, or hand. The mobility of this camera is flexible. This tiny action camera supports a 32GB SD card. You can easily capture 124-degree wide view through the lens.
It is designed in such a way that you can shoot in any weather condition without any problem. This lightweight action camera has outstanding performance. This camera is equipped with advanced technology. You can capture images of 6MP resolution and record videos of 1080p HD quality. When it comes to reliability, It is shockproof, weatherproof, waterproof, and splash-proof. You can check out my personal opinion below.
What I like about AKASO EK7000 Pro’s Action Camera
- It has in-built Image Stabilization and Equipped with Advanced Camera Technology
- Captures images of 6MP and Records video up to 1080p.
- Tiny, lightweight, and easy to carry
- It has an SD card supported up to 32GB
- You can record continuously for up to 90 minutes.
What I don’t like about AKASO EK7000 Pro’s Action Camera
- Due to the size, the quality may degrade while processing, and images may be found distorted.
- You cannot zoom-in on the depth of the subject.
5. AKASO Brave 6
AKASO Brave 6 is next in the list of best action camera under $100. It has a classic look that can be carried anywhere. This action camera is equipped with a fisheye lens. You can record videos up to 4K at 24fps. So, I can say that it produces good quality images and videos. The best part about this camera is that You can click a picture just by saying, “AKASO Take Photo.”
You can capture selfies too with its Advance technology. It has better performance because of in-built EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization). This will bring more stabilization to your work. You can capture more things with one click. You can zoom in up to 6x to capture close shots. By downloading the AKASO app, you can share images and videos captured by AKASO Brave 6 easily. It also has in-built Wi-Fi too. You can even access this beautiful camera via remote control.
What I like about AKASO Brave 6 Action Camera
- It has a fisheye lens with 6x zooming.
- It has an in-built EIS with an excellent battery backup.
- You can capture 4K videos at 24fps, and you can dive 30M deep in water with AKASO Brave 6.
- It can Instantly share videos and images via Wi-Fi.
- You can even access this camera via remote control.
What I don’t like about AKASO Brave 6 Action Camera
- Weight may be a problem for you. It is a little heavy compared to other action cameras.
6. Vivitar DVR783HD
Vivitar DVR783HD is a digital action camera with a classic old-school look. You can choose this camera in different colors. As said, Vivitar is a very reputed company that manufactures cameras best for photography. I can say that the Vivitar DVR783HD action cam is the most versatile camera ever made. You can record videos at 1080p HD. It automatically enlightens your video quality. Also, it is complete waterproof camera for next level adventures.
You can record underwater movements deep at 30M. The 2 inches touch display screen helps you to check out the shots easily. It can be easily accessed via remote control. The camera lets you can capture desired shots more smoothly. You can capture clear & sharp images of up to5.1MP. This camera supports SD cards up to 32GB. The attached lens to this camera that captures crystal videos and images can zoom up to 4x close. To be sure, you can check out my personal opinion below.
What I like about Vivitar DVR783HD Action Camera
- You can easily do a moto vlogging and capture adventurous scenes.
- It captures images of 5.1MP and videos up to 1080p at 30fps.
- It supports SD card up to 32GB.
- You can capture underwater movements deep at 30M with a 4x zooming lens.
- It has a classic look with 2 inches touch display screen.
What I don’t like about Vivitar DVR783HD Action Camera
- No in-built stabilization, you may face this as an issue.
- The battery life span is less. So, this may restrict you from shooting more.
7. AKASO V50X
AKASO V50X is the next best action camera under $100 with the perfect action look. It is not only best for shooting adventurous scenes but also for shooting sports gameplays. You easily shoot your game video at HD quality. It is attached with a fisheye lens that captures sharp and clear images and videos. You can record videos at 4K/30fps. The shots are very much clear, sharp, and detailed. It has electronic image stabilization (EIS) for capturing ultra sharp and clear images.
You can adjust the view through an adjustable lens view. You can keep it maximum wide up to 170-degree and minimum up to 70-degree. It has different shooting modes to shoot according to the conditions more easily. This waterproof camera allows you to go deep in the water and capture aesthetic shots. These were mind-blowing features of the AKASO V50X, you can check my opinion below.
What I like about AKASO V50X Action Camera
- It can be accessed through remote control.
- It has a 2-inch intuitive touch screen.
- Instant sharing through in-built Wi-Fi.
- Adjustable lens view.
- Long battery life.
- You can capture videos at 4K/30fps with in-built EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
What I don’t like about AKASO V50X Action Camera
- It is quite heavy to do moto vlogs, though the size is small.
8. YI Action Camera
YI Action Camera is another best action camera under $100. The camera-equipped with advanced technologies. You can experience the best action camera feel ever. It has all the qualities of other types of camera. You can capture images of 16MP. It is equipped with the Sony Exmor R Image Sensor and the Panasonic Cmos Image Sensor. As I said earlier, this YI action camera is way ahead compared to other action cameras. You can capture better low-light shots since it is equipped with an advanced backside to illuminate technology that reduces the noise. It has an ultra-wide-angle lens that can capture more things or view in a frame.
It can capture up to 155-degree wide. You can capture videos up to 2K/30fps. It is supported with flexible connectivity for transferring the data from the YI action camera to your smartphone or tablet that saves you time. This camera can shoot anything and anywhere. You can shoot at night, underwater, in snow, or in the desert. I can say that this camera is all in one. Also, it is easy to carry, and you can even shoot moto vlogs. These all prove that the YI action camera is all in one camera.
What I like about YI Action Camera
- You can shoot best at night, underwater, snow, desert.
- It has a dual sensor for processing and boosting quality.
- It has a wide-angle lens up to 155-degree.
- You capture images of 16MP and videos of 2K.
- Instant sharing via wireless connectivity.
What I don’t like about YI Action Camera
- It doesn’t have in-built EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) that may affect a few of you.
9. Victure AC920
Victure Touch QScreen is another best action camera under $100. You will have a great experience with this little action beast. It’s a mixture of next-level quality and performance. You will find the different shooting modes such as Loop Record, Time-Lapse, Slow Motion, Burst Photo, Diving Mode. The quality of capturing images and videos is excellent. You can easily record video up to 4K/60fps and capture images of 16MP resolution.
You can capture every moment with this camera via gaining 2.4G remote access. It has an extraordinary feature that is missing in other action cameras. The feature is six-axis image stabilization for crystal clear and sharp images. It has a fluent touch screen with 0.1second response time. Also, it captures the best audio by reducing the surrounding noise. This camera lens will take you more near to the subject by 8x zooming. These were the few extraordinary features of Victure Touch QScreen.
What I like about Victure AC920 Action Camera
- It has an 8x Zooming Lens.
- It has six-axis Image Stabilization and Advanced Audio Technology Equipped
- You can share instantly and gain access to the camera via remote control.
- You can capture an image of 16MP and record videos of 4K/60fps.
- Different shooting modes.
What I don’t like about Victure AC920 Action Camera
- Victure Touch QScreen is not a waterproof camera, but it has a waterproof case that will not allow recording audio.
10. APEMAN A100
Apeman A100 is a reputed brand that produces premium quality images and videos. This is the best action camera under $100 that is both reliable and cost-effective. So, I think if you go for the Apeman A100 it is a good choice. It has a stylish look and can be said as one of the best action cameras. It has different shooting modes especially crafted for beginners.
You can record a video of 4K quality, but also produces sharp and clear videos. You can shoot videos of 4K/50fps and 20MP crystal clear images. This action camera can compete with the digital camera too. It has a 2-inch touch display for easy navigation, checking footage, change setting more easily. You can make optimum use of this camera and its setting. It will produce the best quality images and videos.
What I like about AKASO EK7000 Pro’s Action Camera
- TRAWO unique designed appearance with longer battery life.
- Waterproof case for different world shoot and shooting modes for suitable conditions.
- 4K/50fps video recording with 4K HDMI output.
- 20MP crystal clear image resolution that can compete with a Digital camera.
- In-built EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization).
What I don’t like about AKASO EK7000 Pro’s Action Camera
- It is quite heavy as compared to other action cameras..
11. Campark X20
Campark X20 is an upgraded action camera in terms of video production and quality. So, without making it more curious, let me share the features upgraded version with you. You can now record video at 4K (3840×2160)/30fps. Earlier, it used to be 1080p, and now it’s capable of recording 4K Videos. Now the video recorded will be more crystal clear. It has in-built Wi-Fi for easy and instant sharing of captured images and videos. It has a waterproof design that makes it more actionable to use.
You can dive deep in the water of 40M. Now you can shoot another world below the surface. It has in-built EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) that will bring in more stabilized images and videos. This will help you click images and videos with a single click or single shot. These were the few features of the Campark X20 Action Camera. To bring more clarity, you can check out my personal opinion.
What I like about AKASO EK7000 Pro’s Action Camera
- It has in-built Wi-Fi for easy and instant data sharing to other devices.
- You can now record crystal clear sharp videos at 4K/30fps.
- It also has in-built EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization).
- It has a waterproof design to capture another world.
- The images captured of 20MP resolution.
What I don’t like about AKASO EK7000 Pro’s Action Camera
- It doesn’t have internal memory.
12. VTech Kidizoom
VTech Kidizoom is the next best action camera under $100 that can be used by everyone, for shooting almost anything. You can shoot on land, underwater, moto vlog, or on a skate-board. The camera is available in some funky colors. This camera has flexible mobility and comes with easy handling. You can carry it anywhere without any discomfort. Let me share some of its detailed descriptions with you all. Remember, the camera is not waterproof, but it has a waterproof case that fulfills this problem.
You can dive 6ft deep with this camera and also capture floating scenes with its floating handle. You can now not only capture images and videos but also you can play games on this camera. As mentioned above, this camera is for kids of age 4 to any. These were the very few features explained about this camera. You may find it easier to choose by checking out my personal opinion.
What I like about VTech Kidizoom Pro’s Action Camera
- You can capture videos anywhere at 720p HD quality.
- It has an excellent battery life of 2.5 hours.
- Different Shooting Modes.
- It has a waterproof case to capture underwater
- You can even set a time limit to the games for the mental safety of kids.
What I don’t like about VTech Kidizoom Pro’s Action Camera
- No in-built stabilization.
13. Crosstour Sports
Crosstour Sports Action Camera is the best action camera for under $100 that is best for shooting adventurous scenes and sporting videos. You can easily and comfortably shoot all the videos quickly. You can record videos up to 4K resolution. It can capture images and videos at ISO according to the lighting condition. You can improve the fisheye captured images by enabling the wide-angle option.
It also offers Crosstour Sports Action Camera via a 2.4G remote control. This will bring in some effortless and best shots captured. It also has different recording modes that will help you to shoot in a better way. The beast is equipped with lens distortion correction technology that will produce clear and sharp images and videos.
What I like about Crosstour Sports Action Camera
- You can shot anywhere easily.
- Waterproof up to 40 meters.
- You can access this Crosstour Sports Action Camera via a 2.4G remote control.
- It can capture images of 20MP and record videos up to 4K
- Lens distortion correction technology for clear and sharp images and videos.
- It has a wide-angle lens of 155-degree.
What I don’t like about Crosstour Sports Action Camera
- It doesn’t have in-built image stabilization. This may affect a few of you.
14. Dragon Touch
Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera maintains itself like other action cameras. You can adjust the view angle of the camera according to your vision. The minimum view angle is 70-degree, and the maximum is 170-degree. Choose what you want to capture! It can record videos up to 4K/30fps, and it can capture the 16MP resolution of images. The lens attached with Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera can zoom-in up to 4x. You can easily carry this action camera and shoot the best moments easily and in quick time.
This camera is not waterproof, but it has a waterproof case that will help shoot deep into water (maximum 100ft.). The camera can capture the best moments in any region. You can even access this Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera via remote control, this makes capturing shots easier. You can even share the data such as images and videos captured on Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera through the XDV app.
What I like about Dragon Touch Action Camera
- It has 2 inches display screen for easy visibility.
- You can adjust the camera angle from minimum to maximum.
- You can capture images of 16MP resolution and videos of 4K/30fps.
- Instant and easy data sharing to your smartphone
What I don’t like about Dragon Touch Action Camera
- The camera isn’t waterproof though you can use a Waterproof case.
- There is no in-built Image Stabilization.
15. Victure AC700
Here we come to the end of this post covering Victure A700. It captures the images of 20MP resolution and records videos up to 4K/30fps and 1080p/60fps. Let me show you some other features of Victure A700. It has EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) that will improve image sharpness and clarity. This Victure A700 is a waterproof camera that makes underwater shooting more accessible.
It has a stereo effect that brings in the best quality audio. You can even join the external microphone for much better audio quality. With this small beast, you can dive 49M deep into the water and capture aquatic life as a scuba diver. They never compromise with the quality of images and videos. The best quality of aquatic life! You can access this Victure A700 through the 2.4G remote control. These were the basic features of Victure A700. For bringing more clarity, you can check out my personal opinion.
What I like about Victure AC700 Action Camera
- It has a 170-degree wide-angle lens to capture wide-angle shots.
- You can capture images of 20MP and videos of 4K/30fps
- You get the best audio quality.
- It has in-built IES (Electronic Image Stabilization).
- This camera is waterproof for more creative shots.
What I don’t like about Victure AC700 Action Camera
- This camera is a little costly, in comparison to the features.
- It is quite Bulky.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
If you are really looking the best action camera in 2021, then my number one suggestion would be GoPro Hero 9. It is a wonderful camera that has almost everything you need. Or, if you are low on budget and want the best action camera under $100, then you can go with Akaso EK 7000 Pro.
If you love adventure, vlogging, or travelling, then you must go for action camera. They are small in size and easy to carry. Also, at present you can choose from a variety in aspects of Budget, features, and quality.
Yes, Definitely. A lot of vloggers prefer small cameras to vlog and thats one of the reason you can go for action camera for vlogging. They have variety of shooting option including the 4K video shooting capacity that makes your shooting experience far better.