Are You Looking For a Canon 6D Mark II Manual?
I will share the User Manual for 6D Mark II in all the languages possible in this post.
Canon 6D Mark II Overview
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Digital IS
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting
- Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi with NFC
- Dust and Water-Resistant Body
- SD Card Slot
Check out Our Canon Camera Hub.
Canon 6D Mark II Manual
Here is the Canon 6D Mark II manual in 16 Different Languages. You can read it to understand the camera better. These manuals have all the important information regarding the camera.
Learn How to Use Canon 6D Mark II
Below, you can check out various resources on Using Canon 6D Mark II.
- Introduction & User Guide
- Tips and Techniques
- Connect To Android Phone Via Wi-Fi
- Connect To iPhone Via Wi-Fi
- Video AutoFocus
- Full-HD Video
- AF Custom Functions about AF Point Management
- Video Features
- Built-In GPS
- Maximize Image Quality
- AF Custom Functions about Viewfinder Display
- Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus
- AF Custom Functions About AI Servo AF Control
- Auto ISO
- AF With Broader Area Of Coverage
- Customizing the Intelligent Viewfinder
- New Feature and Image Controls
- Autofocus at f/8
- Built-In Timers
- Single-Point Autofocus
1. Canon 6D Mark II: Introduction & User Guide
Here’s the Official Canon Video that represents How to use Canon 6D Mark II as a complete Beginner. You can learn about main functions, buttons and dials about the camera.
2. Canon 6D Mark II: Tips and Techniques
This video will help you find the Best Tips and Techniques that you can use on Canon 6D Mark II.
3. Connect Canon 6D Mark II to Your Android Phone Via Wi-Fi
This Video will help you in connecting your Canon 6D Mark II to your Android Phone Via Wi-Fi.
4. Connect Canon 6D Mark II to Your iPhone Via Wi-Fi
This Video will help you in connecting your Canon 6D Mark II to your iPhone Via Wi-Fi.
5. Canon 6D Mark II: Video AutoFocus
This video will help you learn about the 6D Mark II camera’s Autofocus features and capabilities during video recording, including continuous focus with Movie Servo AF, Face Detect + Tracking, and touchscreen operation.
6. Canon 6D Mark II: Full HD Video
This video will help you learn about the 6D Mark II’s capabilities for shooting HD video. You will know about How Excellent is this camera for shooting in low light and daylight conditions.
7. Canon 6D Mark II: AF Custom Functions about AF Point Management
This video will help you learn about Managing your focus points with the EOS 6D Mark II. You will also learn about the options you have to change the size of a focusing point and move it quickly from one location to another.
8. Canon 6D Mark II: Video Features
This video will help you learn about the features and capabilities such as Picture Style for improved image quality; HDR (High Dynamic Range) video; using Video Snapshot to create a “self-edited” video; time-lapse; movie digital IS for smoother and steadier footage; and remote control operations.
9. Canon 6D Mark II: Built-In GPS
This video explains how to use the EOS 6D Mark II camera’s built-in GPS functionality, which lets you tag images inside the camera with location data, as you shoot; and the logging function, which can track the camera’s path during a 24-hour period.
10. Canon 6D Mark II: Maximize Image Quality
In this tutorial video on the EOS 6D Mark II camera, you will learn how working with Picture Style settings can help you control elements of image quality such as contrast, tonal range, color, detail, and sharpening.
11. Canon 6D Mark II: AF Custom Functions about Viewfinder Display
This EOS 6D Mark II video demonstrates how to customize the way that Autofocus points will appear in the viewfinder display inside the camera while you are shooting.
12. Canon 6D Mark II: Touchscreen LCD Monitor
This video highlights some noteworthy LCD monitor features new to the EOS 6D Mark II, including touchscreen capability and vari-angle control.
13. Canon 6D Mark II: Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus
In this video, you will know why the EOS 6D Mark II’s Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus feature is tremendous for shooting video.
14. Canon 6D Mark II: AF Custom Functions About AI Servo AF Control
In this video on the EOS 6D Mark II camera, you will learn how to customize Autofocus options for dealing with moving subjects. You will also known about the AF-Assist beam when using a Speedlite, and Lens AF Drive options during focusing.
15. Canon 6D Mark II: Auto ISO
This video will help you in finding out how the EOS 6D Mark II camera can make it easier to work with light that is changing quickly by using the Auto ISO feature.
16. Canon 6D Mark II: AF With Broader Area Of Coverage
In this video, you will learn about how to autofocus using a broader area of focusing points with the EOS 6D Mark II.
17. Canon 6D Mark II: Customizing the Intelligent Viewfinder
This Video will show the EOS 6D Mark II’s intelligent and flexible viewfinder display can be customized and adapted to an individual’s shooting style and preferences.
18. Canon 6D Mark II: New Feature and Image Controls
This video will share all the new features introduced in 6D Mark II.
19. Canon 6D Mark II: Autofocus at f/8
This Video will help you Discover the EOS 6D Mark II’s ability to autofocus with lenses with maximum apertures of f/5.6 and f/8.
20. Canon 6D Mark II: Built-In Timers
In this video, learn about the EOS 6D Mark II’s three built-in timers: the bulb timer, interval timer, and time-lapse video feature.
21. Canon 6D Mark II: Single-Point Autofocus
Take a look at the EOS 6D Mark II’s single-point focusing features using Single-point AF or Spot AF.
Here we come to the end of the Canon 6D Mark II Manual. If you are looking for other Canon 6D Mark II Resources, check the links below.